Glamour model Chantelle Houghton in London Park

Not so long ago she said caring for her daughter Dolly came above exercising.
But Chantelle Houghton has clearly changed her mind after being spotted working out with a personal trainer in a London park.
The 30-year-old TV personality showed some flesh in figure hugging purple leggings and a bright pink crop top during the session.
The single mother's decision to tone up and lose weight comes after she admitted living on junk food in recent months.
She said: 'By lunchtime I'm usually starving and if we're out I'll grab something on the go, like a McDonald's or pizza when I'm being really bad. And because I'm tired, I want a Coke because it's full of sugar. And then I'll have takeaway at night. I love Nando's as well.'

The size 14-16 star, who is currently single, said she used to exercise but her priorities shifted after splitting with Dolly's father, cagefighter Alex Reid.
She added: 'I dabbled in exercise, but I didn't have much of an actual regime. Then I split with Alex, so I had other things to worry about.
'I was thinking about doing Bikram Yoga but I decided against it because I'd have to wash my hair every time I do it.'
Carefree Chantelle also said: 'Who cares if I eat a bag of chips, an Inidian and a Nando's in a day?'
She is clearly taking her health more seriously now she has drawn in the help of a personal trainer to whip her into shape.
The former reality star recently wrote on Twitter: ‘The people that are making digs about my body will understand one day when or if they have a baby. #Proudofmymummybody'.
Chantelle rose to fame after starring in Celebrity Big Brother, where she pretended to be a fictional celebrity, a singer from the band Kandy Floss.
She met her former husband, Ordinary Boys singer Samuel Preston, in the house with the pair marrying in 2006 and divorcing just over a year later.