Candice Swanepoel Hot in Fantasy Bra

Victoria's Secret model Candice Swanepoel has revealed that, despite her confidence in front of the camera, she is 'shy' at heart.
The 25-year-old South African native, now based in New York, told the Huffington Post: I'm kind of introverted, so sometimes it's hard for me [when people] recognize me, [especially] if I'm trying to be . . . undercover.
She said that before catwalk shows she gets 'goosebumps all over' her body and constantly worries about falling over on stage wearing heels and very little else.
'I'm kind of praying that everything goes well and I don't fall,' the five-foot-nine-inch blonde said.
Her heart will no doubt be racing this Wednesday as she takes center stage at the hotly-anticipated  Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in Manhattan, which is invite-only but will be broadcast globally on December 10.
Following in the footsteps of Miranda Kerr, Tyra Banks, Gisele Bündchen, Heidi Klum, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima and Claudia Schiffer, she has been picked to showcase the lingerie brand's 'Fantasy Bra'.
This year's design, titled 'The Royal', was designed by Swiss-based jeweler, Mouawad.