Ashley Horn apologies on Trisha

After discovering that Lindsay Lohan was her half-sister, Ashley Horn boasted she had undergone five plastic surgery procedures to better resemble the star.
Ashley even talked about looking 'hotter' than the 27-year-old actress in an interview with In Touch Magazine last September.
But now the fame-hungry 18-year-old has tearfully apologized for her remarks on Thursday night's episode of The Trisha Goddard Show on NBC.
Horn also took a polygraph test, which indicated that she did not go through with the claimed $25,000 worth of surgery to look like Lindsay.
But audiences will have to wait until the episode to find out precisely what her reasons were for getting rhinoplasty and several fillers.
'Whether she saw it or not, whether she sees this or not, I want to say that I am so sorry for letting the media use me to drag you into this,' Ashley told the host.
'It was not my intention. I never thought that it was going to end up this way and I am so sorry.
But two months ago, Horn declared that her goal was 'to look like Lindsay in her good days, when she was around 18, 19 years old.'
'I'm hotter than Lindsay! I have no problem saying that,' the not-so-typical teen said at the time.
'I'm not Lindsay. I wasn't raised in that family. I don't drink, do drugs or party. I like being a responsible person.