The Girl who love to kiss Justin Bieber

She is the envy of teenager girls the world over.
And now Cailin Russo, Justin Bieber's femme fatale in his new music video, has opened up about her experience shooting with the superstar.
The 19-year-old admitted kissing Justin, also 19, in the All That Matters video 'was nice' in a new interview with Cosmopolitan.
Cailin, who appears in various states of undress in the steamy video, said she was on 'a high' after kissing the singer.
'I got butterflies and I do still to this day,' she said. 'After the shoot wrapped it felt so surreal, I even got a speeding ticket after the shoot because I was on such a high.

I guess you could say I wouldn't mind doing it again, she added.
The model said she and Justin would hang out together in his tour bus between sets.
[We'd] talk and he'd play me some of his music,' she said. 'It was fun.'
But she insists they didn't continue their passionate embrace off-screen.
We didn't make out in his tour bus! she said.
But the video has incited envy among Justin's millions of fans, and some have even sent Cailin death threats.
'People seriously have no boundaries with social media, I was just doing my job,' she said.
But there are lot of people defending me, too, which is nice. I've definitely gained some fans from this all.