Ellie Goulding Mgazine photo shoot and Interview

Brit Award-winning singer Ellie Goulding has opened up about anxiety problems, weight issues and writing about ex-boyfriends in a new interview.
I went through a time of being quite insecure,' Ellie told Cosmopolitan. I’d convinced myself I was fat; I didn’t like my figure and I had a big nose.
Now I’ve finally got to a place where I don’t focus on those things,' Ellie admits. 'I feel like I’m not changing for anyone; I’m doing it all for myself. Because there’s no one else to do it for.
Ellie also opened up about her anxiety issues, which she said without getting to the bottom of them she was convinced she was going to die.
One day after a shoot I was on a train going to a funeral and my heart was pounding; I thought I was having a heart attack,' she told the magazine.
'When I got to Cardiff, the next train was cancelled, so I had to get in a cab with strangers to Hereford. I was so scared I reached over to this woman and said, "I think I’m dying.

The Under The Sheets singer credits cognitive behavioural therapy as saving her life, as it helped the singer work through unresolved issues of her childhood, when her father walked out on her family when she was just five.
The 26-year-old star, who has previously dated DJs Greg James and music producer Skrillex, also admitted to using ex-boyfriends as writing material.
'I wrote Anything Can Happen because I’d been in a relationship with Greg for two years, who I absolutely adored and still do. Then that ended very unexpectedly and it threw me off. I didn’t expect another relationship for a long time after that. Then all of a sudden I met this other person [dubstep producer Skrillex], and it was crazy – it came from nowhere.'
Ellie also revealed who her closest celebrity friends are, Rita Ora, Cara Delevingne and Taylor Swift, who she compares herself too as they both write about previous relationships.
'Me and Taylor [Swift] are similar in that we write about relationships, and we joke about that. We text and sometimes I only have to say one thing, and even if it’s cryptic she gets it. She’s an inspiration to me because she reinstated how honest you can be about a boy in your music.