Heidi Montag enjoys her post-surgery bikini body

Finally happy with her figure after countless surgeries, Heidi Montag is celebrating her new toned-down look in paradise.
The 27-year-old reality star recently went to Mexico, where she proved that less is more, especially when it comes to the breast implants that had weighed her down for years.
At just 5'2", The Hills star had gotten huge F cup implants that drowned her body, but she last month she had them reduced to a far more manageable C cup.
'Over the past few years my implants have handicapped me, I have not been able to do a lot of things,' she revealed.
'For the past nine months I have not been able to do laundry, or look after my dogs or clean my house and I have had to stop working out because my injuries are so severe I cannot even do simple things like rowing or running,' complained Heidi.

'I have been limited in my everyday life and the last few months especially have been so uncomfortable and in pain that it has really been taking a toll on my life and my mood.
Slipping into a collection of colourful and sparkling bikinis, Heidi couldn't be happier about her more subtle body image now.
She and husband, Spencer Pratt, 30, traveled south of the border to celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary at the luxurious One & Only Palmilla Resort, just outside Cabo San Lucas, where they eloped and tied the knot back in 2008.
Dressed in a green bikini, Heidi strutted down the sand with confidence at the five star resort, where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez.
The bright colour popped and enhanced both Heidi's blonde hair and pale skin, which didn't have a hint of a tan despite the tropical location.
The former I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here contestant then changed into a glimmering gold two-piece that was reminiscent of Ursela Andress in Dr No as she walked out of the water to meet James Bond.